I Need Guild Wars Help?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Splitzone, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Splitzone

Splitzone Well-Known Member

I was just wondering if any1 could give me any sort of guide to getting started on guild wars.

2. Common

Common Well-Known Member

um shouldnt there be one in the box u bought the game with??like a manual or some sort?

3. .ckn

.ckn Well-Known Member

This should go in gaming but 1.If you want to do a lot of damage be an elementilist aka nuker 2.If you want to be a healer be a monk 3.If you want to be strong and take a lot of damage be a warrior aka tank 4. Rangers are good for there know trapping which comes in handy going to the underworld(much later in the game) 5.mesmers are good for interupting the emnemys spells which can help a lot 6. necros are good becuase they can make minnions and horrors from dead bodys uh yeah i hope that helped you getting started as to picking the right character

4. elusive.

elusive. Well-Known Member

Add me to your friends list(N), Lugh Cernnunos, and I'll help you with whatever you need(other than money, I'm short on that) when I'm on(quite frequently). If you have specific questions then just AIM me at uncorrupteddeath and I'll answer anything and everything I can :) I'm online most of the day, since it's summer and I have nothing better to do :P

@[ChickeN]: My warrior does more damage than most of the ascended Nukers I know :D

5. Sparky_SFAS

Sparky_SFAS Well-Known Member

What is the max level and i have added u beastly on aim.

6. elusive.

elusive. Well-Known Member

20, but you can still gain atribute points, it works the same as leveling up, but the level stays the same :)

7. .ckn

.ckn Well-Known Member

I am a fire ele, but if I were air I would own you, air ele>warrior in damage, like have you have ever heard of a spiker group, it consist of 2 monks, and the rest air eles and they go in HOH and own it up cause they do a ---- load of damage. :)

8. Splitzone

Splitzone Well-Known Member

Hey thnx guys ill certanley remember to post questions like these in games next time.