I Need Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SprintCellFone, Dec 4, 2005.

1. movinginshadows

movinginshadows Well-Known Member

If you love them all as much as you do, have you ever decided on becoming a Mormon? ^_^

2. refr3sh

refr3sh Well-Known Member

well somebody sure hasnt been in a real relationship before

3. j_ball430

j_ball430 Well-Known Member

His experience is a perfect example as to how you CAN choose and have it be the correct decision. It doesn't have to be a, "I'm sorry, but I like her better than you" situation. He'd be stupid to forget about all three simply because he is close to all three. You can like several girls at once, but choose out of them. It may be harder to be satisfied with just the one person when you have desires with others, but love conquers all. Though, this may end up hurting everybody more than it would if he just did as you suggested and decided not to date them. Only he can decide, and only time can tell whether or not it'd be worth it. It's really just a judgement call.

4. T E M P L A R

T E M P L A R Well-Known Member

well somebody sure hasnt been in a real relationship before [/b][/quote]
    When I was I wanted to gouge my eyes out.

All I heard out of the last chick I dated was "bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch". Ive lost all faith in a good relationship.

5. SprintCellFone

SprintCellFone New Member

So today I will talk to them seperately. If all goes well, and all of them do not hate me, should I go with the one who is least hurt by how i have been flurting with other women and what not behind her back? It seems to wrong to go with her because it gives me the impression then that she is less worried about that and gives the window of thought that she might be okay with because she might decide to cheat with others even if her and I decide to see how things last. Whereas the one who most affected probally had liked me more and probally is the best candidate for a long lasting relationship because she is against the idea of cheating on others the most.

How should I choose?

6. R E V O

R E V O Well-Known Member

"Well, I don't know how to say this... But there is two other women..."

*Look of shock, followed by a slap in the face*.

:D

--

Do what feels right, man :).

7. Gruntkilla

Gruntkilla Well-Known Member

Dude this decision is entirely up to you man...

The only thing that struck me is that girl number 2 had the shortest description compared to the other two...

I'm not gunna give u advice - that would be so wrong of me to do so.

From experience - The longer you don't tell them, the harder your choice will be...

8. j_ball430

j_ball430 Well-Known Member

Depends on what you want. For a person that you love, what is the reaction from them that you desire? Do you want one extremely forgiving, maybe too much that she's fine with what you're doing because she is doing the same? Or because maybe she's just that madly "in love" with you, which would lead to me that she either doesn't have her head on straight, or maybe she just truly loves you like that no matter what you do, she's willing to accept you. This could be a good or bad thing. I personally don't want a woman who shrugs off all my mistakes, but I'd also rather not have a girl who holds me to impossible standards.

There's also the pissed off reaction. I feel that if a woman TRULY loves you, she's going to be understandably upset. This may include days of not speaking to you, and possibly some harsh words. For me, I'd prefer this. This shows me that she has a genuine care, and trusted you enough to feel this way. This could also mean that she's very selfish, but I'm sure you'd be able to tell the difference from her reaction. This reaction may also mean that she's holding you to impossible standards and will hold you accountable for all your major AND minor mistakes.

Those are the extremes, so I doubt that the reactions will be exactly like this.