I Need Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SprintCellFone, Dec 4, 2005.

1. SprintCellFone

SprintCellFone New Member

Okay I made a new account to keep from secracy from people finding out who i am through my AKA.

And the story is, throughout the past month, 3 women all who i care about so much, have confessed their love for me. They are all beautiful and sensative like any other woman. I have been deciding about these women for so long and i do not know what to do now. I love them all the same amount. I have to choose one, before they find out that i have been "playing them."

Girl number one. She is beautiful and is very intelligent and she's just awesome to be around. Me and her share together the passion to travel back to her main country, which is South Korea. I have been dieing to go to Korea ever since i was in 10th grade (I'm in college now)

Girl number two. She is beautiful like the other's and is wild and crazy which makes it always entertaining to be around. She is full american, and can cook like a godess.

Girl number three. I have known her the shortest but she is amazing. She is super smart, and is so intelligent that it makes me seem dumb around her. However, she loves what i do. Me and her went to a bar the other day and she got wasted just to be with me, and i felt so bad because if i had slept with her, then I would feel like an ass to the other women.

Please do not give me adolescent remarks like "have intercourse with them and whoever is tighter go with them" And do not tell me things like Go with all of them at the same time and keep it a secret, because I am horrible at keeping secrets, and if i do this, i am positive that it will leak and they will all hate me forever.

I would only like to have comments that would help me out.

I am confused and if I dont tell anyone and just wait it out, they will lose their interest in me. because Love is like a plant in a pot. Once they outgrow something, you need to give them something better for your relationship to grow even taller and healthier.

2. -=Bob=-

-=Bob=- Well-Known Member

girl 1 sounds good to me... she seems like a very good, well-rounded person... but i think the whole decision is really on you... you really know them

3. j_ball430

j_ball430 Well-Known Member

Well, here's an idea: Tell them the truth. If you truly love them, you won't want to keep anything from them.

Then, after the confessions, the three women, most likely, are going to act differently. Emotions will be expressed through their reactions, and then you will have a better idea as to how much each woman loves you, and if they truly do at all. Also, this will give you a better idea as to what extent their emotions towards you are. Some may be lust, some may be love. Only talking directly to them about this will tell.

Edited: Now that I actually understand that he changed his screenname on here... and not what I thought he said...

4. HydrogeN

HydrogeN Well-Known Member

Well first off is you have to be honest with them and yourself. You must decide which one is right for you and what future plans you have set for yourself, are you looking for a "fling" or are you looking for a possible wife down the road?

BE honest with them all and you will find that they might not like the way they were mislead but they also may not mind as long as you be a man and let them know that you were not sure what you wanted, and still need them in your life.

There are many options and roads you can go from here, but be honest with yourself and follow your heart, it will always lead you in the right direction.

PS, I know who you are ;)

5. .Instinkt

.Instinkt Well-Known Member

choose number 1 ;)
    korea baby

6. Red Alert

Red Alert Senior Member

#2 she is hot and can cook thats the winner in my book

7. j_ball430

Question: What went through your mind to ask a community mostly made up of young and ignorant members? (ie. .Instinkt and Red Alert's posts)

Also, just because one's post is ignorant doesn't mean I automatically think that the person is young. In fact, I know a lot of older people to have said and do stupid and ignorant things. :)

Edited.

8. aphex

aphex AKA Zander

He has another account, he doesnt want his normal name out there.

*In the first post*

9. Red Alert

Red Alert Senior Member

wish I was young

10. j_ball430

He has another account, he doesnt want his normal name out there.

*In the first post* [/b][/quote]
    Oh... sh!t... then disregard my first post. I misread. >.<

Just talk to all 3 of them then. Don't let the rest of us tell you what we think. If I was to be an idiot, I'd say go for girl #2 because she's American. This is really a decision to be made by you and you alone.

If you want guidance, here it goes: Talk to each of them. Tell them each how you feel. By discussing the topic, it'll open a hell of a lot more emotions in the conversation, and you can make your decision from that. Also, certainly don't base your decision off of materialism. Things fade, personality/character doesn't.

11. nomu

nomu Well-Known Member

i would have to agree with j_ball430, i had the same sorta problem with liking 2 girls who were both my friend and am going out with one and still friends with the other, if they like you they will understand and support you

12. Deathwing

Deathwing Well-Known Member

AT the end of the day only you can decide what's best. What works for one won't work for another.

Personally i don't think you love them that much otherwise you wouldn't be cheating on them. Thats just my opinion.

13. refr3sh

refr3sh Well-Known Member

i think we have teh win here.

14. Balnazzar

Balnazzar Well-Known Member

If you truly do love all of them, you will turn them down. Choosing will just hurt them, you are in a predicament and there is no definite resolution..this is from experience.

15. T E M P L A R

T E M P L A R Well-Known Member

Do whatever she says to shut her up.

Win.