Been a while

Discussion in 'I'm new here!' started by EdAi, Sep 20, 2013.

1. EdAi

EdAi Member

Sup y'all. I haven't actually been on a forum in probably 4 or 5 years.

My main digs, CodedFX and DreamEvilNetwork are pretty much dead now (CFX is actually gone completely...) and I remember GR used to be hella populated. I actually wasn't very active here because I remember there were too many people and it moved too fast for me. I guess that's not the case anymore, hm?

Anyway, came back for a visit. My original account is probably laying around somewhere under a name I can't remember, unless everything got reset?

Anyway... sup

2. EdAi

EdAi Member

Oh, forgot to mention that I used to be a staff member on a few forums, DEN included, as a sig rater, resource member, etc. I used to cut premium renders and in another life rated sigs pretty harshly in various criteria, including color, depth, lighting, text, flow, composition, etc.

Forums are where I learned 90% of what I know about photoshop and image editing, they're a place to learn and improve as well as socialize, so here's a fair warning: I'm gonna judge your work harshly and you may not like the c&c that I give. But I promise, I'm just trying to help you improve.

Thanks to forums I'm a photo editor and graphic designer.

3. Friday_Night_Lights

Friday_Night_Lights Well-Known Member

The lands of GameRenders have long been forgotten. I like to pop on every now and then when ever I need my graphics fix. Use to be a large hobby of mine few years ago back in Highschool. Any who welcome back.

4. 5413D

5413D Member

i remember you from cfx. good times

5. MDproskater

MDproskater Well-Known Member

I always welcome those kind of people here, people who aren't afraid to say what they feel, so that it helps others get better. Did somebody say FAIR WARNING? (Van Halen). I WANT to be judged harshly on my work, so that way I can keep getting better.