Computer Parts In Aus

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BlindandStoopid, May 29, 2006.

1. BlindandStoopid

BlindandStoopid New Member

Hey Guys, sorry if theres already a post on this but im looking to upgrade my junky PC and i was wandering where i would find good stuff in Australia, i'd prefer not to use the internet, to buy anything, but it doessnt matter that much.

i dont know its specs but it lags playing diablo, which should give you a good enough guess, its got like ---- ram and stuff. i want it to be able to play games like Oblivion, i mean i could go down to A & P Electronics (electronics store...) and buy heaps of stuff but i thought i might save some money, if you guys have any suggestions that'd be great.

till then, cya

2. Dgod

Dgod Well-Known Member

Well since i dont live in Austriala i dont know wht they sell there but..if u are using dial up than stwich itup to high speed or ultra high speed internet.

If you have high speed inter net than u can get a seedstream modem that will excellerate you internet and its connection.This stuff might be cost.Like i said u never been to austrial! ^_^

3. .DeFuZioN

.DeFuZioN Well-Known Member

ok mate checkout whirlpool.net.au ask around in their pc hardware forum for the best idea on things. Biggest it forum in australia.

However to buy stuff checkout www.staticice.com.au for prices, type in the part name and your set to go.
    As for stores -
    cheap - Msy.com.au
    quality - umart.com.au, nintek.com.au, auspcmarket.com.au

I have personally bought from msy and auspcmarket and they are easy to purchase from and its quick.