Songs Like This...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by FTWrath, Feb 3, 2008.

1. FTWrath

FTWrath Well-Known Member

Anyone got names of songs like this one.
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/5/30/422...x%283%29107.mp3

I love this song! It's not really my style of music I listen to rock for the most part.
    But I do like some hip hop. However this style is very catchy and easy to dance to and wondering if anyone has any other song names similar to this one. It's really fresh and catchy.

2. bluefalcon_ad

bluefalcon_ad Well-Known Member

"OMFG, I LUV DIS SONG1!!!" "DIS SONG IS HAWT" "DIS MY SONGZ!!!"

Eventually, the word "song" has become nearly sickening to me. I've heard this song before, though. Heh.

Check out the artist M.I.A. She has a similar style. Simply put.

3. FTWrath

FTWrath Well-Known Member

Take a pill and relax.
    Everything is o.k..
    Just know while you're sitting there judging someone, someone else is judging you.

4. bluefalcon_ad

What the hell are you going on about? I gave you a suggestion for music like that. Song-based judgement is just annoying for me. It's one reason why the music industry is dying.

5. Moch+

Moch+ Well-Known Member

It's not bad, it is a catchy song. But it's not really my thing, it sort of got repetitive for me (I guess it's the curse of being catchy)

I saw M.I.A at Coney Island...they sounded god-awful, maybe it just wasn't my thing but not too many other people seemed thrilled.

6. bluefalcon_ad

Coney Island, New York? Yeah, not many people will like that, especially in New York and other places that are more radio-humping and not really in tune to less accessible and technical stuff.

7. Moch+

Moch+ Well-Known Member

Radio-humping? It was practically an indie fest, not exactly "radio-humping", MIA just happened to play a horrible live show.

8. dothedew

dothedew Well-Known Member

9. bluefalcon_ad

Coney Island, New York? Yeah, not many people will like that, especially in New York and other places that are more radio-humping and not really in tune to less accessible and technical stuff.
    [/b][/quote]

Radio-humping? It was practically an indie fest, not exactly "radio-humping", MIA just happened to play a horrible live show.
    [/b][/quote]
    Hey, you didn't tell me it's an indie fest, and all I've been hearing from "indie" friends in New York (particularly Brooklyn) is that everyone tends to be idiots and love crap like Soulja Boy.

Of course though, there's enough history of amazing bands (Sonic Youth being one of them) coming out of New York, so that can always be contradicted. I always go against it. MIA probably had an off day, though. It happens. Ah well.

So yeah, check out M.I.A. ^ and what dothedew suggested.