Hellooooooooo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GIOTEC, Mar 11, 2016.

1. GIOTEC

GIOTEC Senior Member

Well Hello guys
    its become painfully clear to me that GR seems to have died after all this time
    with the exception of a few hardcore members
    its such a shame that the biggest and best community of art has come to this.
    iv read the post's and i know there are a few reasons that some of you feel
    are to blame ......... personaly i feel that maybe shaggy allowed this to happen ..... now im not blaming shaggy we have all allowed life to get in the way ..... like that special teddybear you had as a kid but then as "life gets in the way" its put in the attic for years untill one day as an adult you find it again and all those special memorys come flooding back.

so is it time to get GR out of the attic and revive it ?????
    How many of us our left out there to breath life back into this old dog and give it a fighting chance ?????

on my part i can be here and ofcourse i have contact with a few of the old staff but its still going to take more .....first of all were the hell is shaggy ?
    can anyone contact him other than on here ? ...... if so ask him if he wants to try and get GR back on it's feet ..... i would think he will be surprized at the surpport he will get.

so what say you ??????

2. Majin

Majin Senior Member

I'm always lurking. We've tried multiple times to 'revive' the site, but to no avail. Most recently must have been 2 or so years ago.

Edit: Removed 99% of the post as I was evidently chatting drunken pish and don't actually remember posting :/

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  3. GIOTEC

GIOTEC Senior Member

its great to see you still about and anyone else thats still here

i think its going to take a few more than just us two and the few other old staff that i know...... but hey its a start :)

4. madmav

madmav Well-Known Member

GIOTEC..another blast from the past..!

Even the blue text to match..some things never change!

5. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

My own goal for right now is to at least show SOME sort of presence here and there and to ensure that SPAM is kept at bay.

Once in a while I'll post a few things... I do think that SOME degree of new content here and there helps.

6. madmav

madmav Well-Known Member

Yea, I feel bad. I've started a new job. Work for German overlords now...sold ny soul to the multinationals .

Keep fighting the good fight xlink

7. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

better to fight the good fight on here than it is to spend more time working on MBA applications... or sleeping... or working out...

8. sigskill

sigskill Member

Random Guy,

I don't even Lurk... It is amazing how the world changes. Instead of Hi-jacking this thread I'll start a new one to help understand where the site Was and where it Is now, As well as, the future of "This" genera.

I'm not even sure I can start a thread... I'll comeback and EDIT if I can't.

-Sirbob