Ipod / Itunes Problem.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fallen, May 7, 2008.

1. Fallen

Fallen Senior Member

Alright, I have a fair amount of TV shows/movies on my iPod. I like watching them when I'm on the road. I have about... 13 TV shows loaded to go on iTunes. When I plug in the iPod it usually works and goes on the iPod, but, after a couple of times that I plug the iPod in, they all disappear off the iPod, and won't go back on. I have a similar problem with movies, its not that they'll go on, then come off, its just sometimes they won't even go on the iPod at all. Also, some of my mp4s won't even go on iTunes. I'll go File - Add to Library and select the file, (an mp4) but it will just like ignore it. I get no error message, the file just isn't on iTunes.

Help?

2. Bleak

Bleak Well-Known Member

I get this problem... I believe it is because they get converted incorrectly.
    Try using a different program to convert your files.

I am assuming you only use one computer to transfer files to your iPod. If so, just make sure you have the check next to syncing your movie files; if you use data mode to transfer you'll definitely have to make sure you have the files converted correctly (I don't use that method so I am not sure what would be wrong there).

WinAvi iPod/PSP converter works well. (That is what I use)

As long as everything is converted correctly, you shouldn't get a problem.

Did you try googling the problem? Maybe someone answered or offered a solution to it on the Apple forums.
    ----------------
    Now playing on Winamp: Galneryus - Alsatia
    via FoxyTunes