**public Voting**

Discussion in 'SOTW Archive' started by G72, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G72

G72 Guest

Due to problems with sizes of animation , i`ll let all unattached sigs off this week

Start Voting

2. Kami

Kami Well-Known Member

Hmm, not many entries this week. Shouldn't be too hard to vote for someone. ^_^

w00t, first post. I win.

3. Blinkz

Blinkz Senior Member

gl all :D

4. Balthier

Balthier Well-Known Member

Gl all...but then again...nah...

5. Alph-

Alph- Well-Known Member

the one gmv... really nice rain and water

6. Dior

Dior -1xx,x00 credits.

Acid Glow FTW!!! His animation sigs owns. :wub:

7. G72

G72 Guest

Pinned for duration of votes

8. SweetVidel

SweetVidel Well-Known Member

xjoshx FTW.. just love it =)

9. XeroSilas

XeroSilas Well-Known Member

I voted for SweetVidel.:D

10. Fr0sty

Fr0sty Well-Known Member

acidglow FTW!! :D

11. AcidGlow

AcidGlow Well-Known Member

My vote goes to Johnny. Neat animation and I like how the other layers are underneath the previous ones yet they still don't interupt the position of those ones. But rather come out from a hidden spot. Neat.

Loc- Too fast, choppy animation.

XFireBlade- Neat but the animation is too slow, too choppy.

Iceman- Good try but moving only 1 frame across the screen is too simple. You need to give him running animations where his feet move. Along with the proper jumping animations. The whole animation is too slow and choppy aswell.

Marine- Gradient shine is overdone if that's all it is. Not to mention you messed it up. The shine doesn't sit on that spot, it should not be seen at all but only during the animation.

Durial- Good try. But some of your frames are out of place making them jerky with next frames. It places slow aswell and you got alot of unused space hanging around.

Jew- Neat blood animation. A bit jerky but it could've been better if it had more to it.

Latino- Don't like movie sigs. Almost no effort and anyone can do those. Sorry.

Ecobot- Don't like movie sigs. Almost no effort and anyone can do those. Sorry.

Creesco- Not enough =/

Darkz- eh? Why didn't you make it loop? I'm not gonna refresh just to see it...

Mondo- It's alright but I dislike colour changing animations all over the entire sig when they are huge.

Postal- Don't like movie sigs. Almost no effort and anyone can do those. Sorry.

AcidBurn- Good try but too jerky, slow and not smooth. Plus moving only 1 thing at a time is easy.

Yuen- Neat. Not sure if many ppl noticed the light source on the lens created by the glow. It would've been my second pic if it had more to it.

Statikman- When you look at it, it just looks too much like a gradient when you think about it. It needs adjustments to it to look more like a light source is on the lens. + gradient shine alone is too simple X_X
    You should have a pause in there sometime aswell.

Hass- Looks just like you just put what's already animated on the sig. Done that before. Too simple for me. And it's got alot of unused space.

Div- It's ok but not enough.

Stuckya- Funky. But I think when it slides in and out, they go too fast with few frames. Probably needs more to make it smoother. Would've been neat if each letter moved in diff angles not all at once in the same way.

Josh- Good use on sliding the doors that way. But everything seems too big and movie sigs are... eehnnn.. >_< Not to mention your vid quality looks like a cam and not the dvd rip. hehe.

Broken- aaaah, my eyes! It's blinding. :) Don't really like it, nor that bar that just appears there and moves badly.

Torn Away- Animation is too jerky.

Adrianna- Well, all that random black stuff coming out of nowhere makes it look pretty unorganized o_0.

Snake Eyes- not bad. My only gripe is that it could've been more complex rather then 1 guy alone moving around. The last part is the best part.

Pergio- Sorry, too basic. >_<

Splatt- Too much unused space, slow with choppy animation. Gambit needs his explosion animation when the card hits also.

The One- Interesting, but I always hated that noise rain animation method.

Hitman- good try.

Kami- It's ok.

Rzn- Neat but I hate noise rain animations.

Dmg- Neat, I just don't like it. X_X

SweetVidel- Could've used more then that zoom blur animation.

Sevacro- Ryu has frames to go into his Hadouken doesn't he? I don't think he just appears in that stance. Some frames are out of place also.
    Would've been better if he hit someone/something. 1 sprite along isn't enough for me. X_X

Frewk- eh.. :unsure: Too simple. X_X

Point- Could've used more then a fading gun.

12. Red Alert

Red Alert Senior Member

AcidGlow FTW SnakeEyes was a close 2nd but AcidGlow's had a bit more animation

13. Rallypacker2

Rallypacker2 Guest

Acidglow, it's just a really cool sig.

14. Master

Master Senior Member

Lol, AcidGlow by far.. Professional. :)

GJ mate.

15. G72

G72 Guest

Yes , very profesional

like to see his post on the current SOTW , with maybe 200+ entries lol
    ;)