GameRenders- Broken Memories

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Trojanman, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Trojanman

Trojanman Member

I know there's still a few of you guys who revisit the site on a occasional manner, always hoping for the best. I remember when I used to visit this site to get receive some incredible comments and criticism. Not only did this site offer that, but the community itself was just amazing.

Time has change as the years go by. Where I honestly don't know whether I should continue onwards with graphics. I know I have an interest and I know there's others out there with the same idea as mine. I happen to come across some HUGE site with thousands of forums. Which of course, I searched for the graphics forum. Glad I did, I found a tight nit community that are active and always discussing shit and creating tournaments (sotw, collages, etc). Anyways, I know there's still some of you that have in interest in graphics. Although this site can't fulfill what you once had, this one might repay a visit to those memories you once had. And if this gets deleted, well, I tried helping. Good luck ya'll!

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34/

2. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

Borderline advertising man, hahaha.

3. VegetaGirl

VegetaGirl Mistress Renderer

And i can't even navigate the forum too much for me..