Web designer and coder

Discussion in 'Offer' started by xMystic(+)Fire, Jan 26, 2011.

1. xMystic(+)Fire

xMystic(+)Fire Well-Known Member

Hello, I have a diploma for Web Multimedia and have seven years of photoshop experience, while mainly I code websites, I can also design them for you. We can negotiate a per hourly price, or a flat price for the whole job. I have no examples. If you'd like to get a layout coded, a layout made, or both, you can PM me and offer a price for it.

Cheers.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  2. Za¡n

Za¡n KEEP IT CLEAN

You've done layouts for the government, but yet your advertising your services on a forum that is pretty much dead. Guess it couldn't hurt lmao.

Just post some examples cause any GOOD web designer-developer has designs they have made in their spare time, and they are usually the best ones because your not within the constraints of a client.. or maybe the government had you make those confidential too...

Getting work freelance is just like getting hired at a firm, if you don't have the portfolio, no one is going to trust you can get the job done.

3. xMystic(+)Fire

xMystic(+)Fire Well-Known Member

I planned to cut the government part out because it seemed stupid since I have no proof, and I currently don't have any examples to show, which is why I'm offering coding/designing for a cheap price. Obviously freelance is the same as a real job in terms of portfolio, but I don't have enough time to do them completely free just to make examples, so the best I can do is do them for a cheap price.

4. SpanYard

SpanYard Member

5. Za¡n

Za¡n KEEP IT CLEAN

Okay, not even enough time for a little one pager for your services? Come on man.