Maynards Tool

Discussion in 'Gifts' started by Leirsgrios, Aug 27, 2005.

1. UV Soaked

UV Soaked Well-Known Member

wait... where did u get that pic from?
    i remember seeing it on a website..its done by a artist uhh lemme go look up his name.

damnit i cant find the magazine.. uhh i swear i'v seen it..its from a popular designer thing..DAMNIT.. what is it from.. i'v seen it.. wtf.. i know its a rip.. i gonna have to ask u who drew that guy.. cause usually art like that u cant take.. I know who its from but im head spaced out his name.. ahh.. it has to be a rip

ahh dangit i cant remember im gonna go look around..cause i know that render has to be a rip.i'v seen it before

cheers

2. UV Soaked

CLICK HERE

OKAY ITS DONE BY THIS ARTIST.. which im talking about Mts gift.. i cant find it bu i can provide the drawers account name.. its a fkn rip/ but im stlill looking for the evidence

cheers

3. Leirsgrios

Leirsgrios Well-Known Member

I'm confused, I never once said I made the actual pic man....if someone asked me, I told it was a photomanip because well....it is! I don't know where I got the pic from, its been sittin on my comp for like half a year...I changed the wall on the left part of the sig...put those cracks and stuff up by the render on the wall. Added cracks for MT's Text, changed the wall color to make it a bit more grungy...All I did was make a nice sig out of it...

If it was a rip i'd be saying I drew all that...I can't ----en draw that!

Happy? http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=devastation9px.png

and if you are talkin about my current sig...there are tons of people that have used this pic...it was rendered and posted on this very GR sight. If you are complaining about copyrights..look at every single render. I'm pretty sure all those are copyrighted.

4. UV Soaked

its from a artist from Cgtalka nd that site is copyright. im still looking for it..
    but its gonna be hard

cheers

5. Irrelevant

Irrelevant Well-Known Member

LMAO, not hardly.

Fantastic sig bro, I really like it. Especially the name placement. I'll definitely be returning the favor when I get the chance. ^_^ [/b][/quote]
    see? he only came after i said PSP SUCKS
    which is live proof

6. MaynardsTOOL

MaynardsTOOL Well-Known Member

Soaked, I love ya bro, but calm down. If you're gonna get mad at leirs for making a sig with an image from CGTalk, you got a TON of other people you might wanna start grilling out for using and/or rendering CGTalk stuff on here as well......

7. UV Soaked

Soaked, I love ya bro, but calm down. If you're gonna get mad at leirs for making a sig with an image from CGTalk, you got a TON of other people you might wanna start grilling out for using and/or rendering CGTalk stuff on here as well...... [/b][/quote]
    your right, i was at class just chillin then saw that, mostly everyone rips from cg.. i dont know why. but w/e i'll let it go, my bad dude
    sorry for all the trouble

cheers

8. G-Fire

G-Fire Well-Known Member

Eeeeeewwwwwwwww...............
    no seariously though..........

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......................

Ok ok im done now, awsome sig man, he liked it so thats all the really counts. Name placement is awsome btw.

9. Leirsgrios

Leirsgrios Well-Known Member

Heh, no problem soaked. I can see where you were comin from....Irrell...psp rulez!

10. Nemesis.

Nemesis. Well-Known Member

YES IT DOE have you guys git the web browser yet? btw love the sig, i know the text is the cracks but i cant find it!!!! grr

11. Envoy of Doom

Envoy of Doom Well-Known Member

WOW! Spam much? >.> Anyways nice sig! ^_^

12. eNergie2

eNergie2 Senior Member

I see the M clearcly but can't define properly the T ><