Changing the game - The future of SIG Design

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sigskill, Mar 31, 2013.

1. sigskill

sigskill Member

I am unsure how to contact the forum MODS and owners of game renders.

I am trying to create some new "ENERGY" for sig design and will promote this forum and the designers on it.

I could use your help...
    I need 1 or 2 designers to make a sig for me. 400x130
    With nothing inside that needs to be licensed
    abstract focus point
    free font if there is type.
    NOTE: I want to promote your sig if its chosen, also recommending a long time site designer has value to me. I might not want the best designer EVER but a great LOYAL game renders designer. So that people know him by name.

I am representing SIGskill.com (My site, not live) it will be a blog with NO FORUM. set to promote game renders dot com and other sites, and sig designers.

If mods/owners have Question PM me if designers have interest don't PM me lets do this in the thread.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
  2. sigskill

sigskill Member

3. Solomon

Solomon Banned from GR

In this Special Interest Group (SIG) we intend to consider the increasingly popular area of interactive systems design for the Game. Aiming to incorporate a wide range of perspectives, the SIG’s participants will map out the growing number of research and development programs in the area. Particular emphasis will be given to how Game has been characterized in various programmatic visions and how the CHI community might best capitalize on these characterizations. The importance of an understanding of Game life to inform design and future directions in this situation will also be reflected on. This SIG is intended to appeal to a broad cross section of the CHI community, ranging from practitioners and developers to computer and social scientists.

4. Biohazard360x

Biohazard360x Member

prototype looks sick