Eye Of Judgement

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Pulse., Oct 29, 2007.

1. Pulse.

Pulse. Well-Known Member

<div align="center">
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Link To Official Site</div>

The Eye of Judgment is a unique combination of strategy card game and battle, played out with real cards and the use of the next-gen EyeToy camera. presents a new style of gameplay where the player. Through use of a 3' x 3' board and trading cards -- each encrypted with "cybercode" -- players conquer the field by selecting a card and placing the "cybercode" in front of the EyeToy camera for their respective character to come to life and battle. Each character has various skillsets, which will determine the outcome of the battle. Players take turns to place cards as they jostle for control of the board; the winner is the first player to capture five of the nine squares. The Eye of Judgment presents the player with more than 30 cards, as well as unique online and offline gameplay.

The original release package of Eye of Judgment comes bundled with everything needed to get started on your PlayStation 3 system: the Eye of Judgment, the next-generation PlayStation Eye camera, the Eye of Judgment camera stand, a 3x3 playmat, one starter deck of 30 cards and a booster pack (5 random additional cards.)

^^ from IGN

<div align="center">[​IMG]</div>

i was thinking of buying this game but im not gonna pay £70 for it, it sounds kinda interesting to me and i liked the look of it from E3 earlier this year. So i was wondering what you guys think about it..

2. Kennedy

Kennedy Senior Member

I have 0 interest in this tbh, just these things don't appeal to me.

All my moneyz will be going for HS, Uncharted and ratchet :D

3. pianoman0723

pianoman0723 Well-Known Member

seems pretty gimmicky. plus the name suuuucks :D

4. .:Illuminati:.

.:Illuminati:. Senior Member

It seems like a never-ending way to drain money from people, always having to buy more booster packs and whatnot just to keep things interesting etc. It's an interesting concept with the 'eye' and everything but honestly it feels like a carbon copy of basically every other TCG out there