Wii Or Xbox 360?!?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by System-M3, Jan 31, 2007.

1. System-M3

System-M3 Well-Known Member

Ok well for my b-day I can get either a wii or a 360! And getting one is no problem for me! So what do you all think....which one is better or atleast more fun..

2. Link_2006

Link_2006 Well-Known Member

Wow people love making these topics.

Xbox 360 has intense graphics, amazing gaming and amazing games.

Wii is new, creative and has imagination and isn't all about killing people, :P

I suggest xbox 360. Wii can wait right ;)

3. Master_Joe

Master_Joe Well-Known Member

I say get the wii man. I'm not saying this because I'm not a Xbox fan but because I think the wii is better. But it's your choice not mine.

4. Coolguy

Coolguy Well-Known Member

Wii, is mainly for 5-12 cause all the games, are not "bloody" and such. Maybe 1 or 2 games i think. I say x-360 cause it has LIVE, and games pwn there

5. Gameacholic908

Gameacholic908 Well-Known Member

Wii is a real next gen console because it offers distinction from the gaming console history. I mean its really something new to everyone. Xbox 360 is just better grahpics, more memory

6. 4mike4

4mike4 Well-Known Member

I have both and I prefer the Wii, its something new and
    is more entertaining plus a lil cheaper. yes the xbox has better graphics but so what, using the Wiimote in all different ways will have you keep playing and buying other games cuz each game is different in its on way. I can careless for the xbox really, just got it to play Halo :lol:

~M4 :wacko:

7. Two-One

Two-One Well-Known Member

360 has more capabilities then the Wii.

Wii is barely a upgrade from the GameCube, will admitt it is something new with the remote and how it works.

But in the long run, the 360 will be more enjoyable.

:D

8. ShotokanTiger

ShotokanTiger Well-Known Member

Get the 360, the idea of being able to control the game by moving around your hands might seems very exciting right now but trust me, it will get VERY boring after a week or so.

9. SM Ascillor

SM Ascillor Senior Member

depends on several things.

1. do you already have any other consoles? If you already have a ps2 or xbox then consider getting a Wii since it will be unlike any other console. A 360 is just a better xbox/ps2 basically.

2. do you have any siblings who play video games? Wii will be way funner if you have brothers and you get more than one controller or if your friends come over a lot. If not then get a 360 for the xbox live component.

Personally I'd get a 360, better game selection.

10. Wii.fubu

Wii.fubu Well-Known Member

well.. both are excellent systems.

people who have no idea about the wii will state that the games are for kids.. there are quite a few games that are for the younger generation, but just because its 1 out of the 3 consoles which have the games for the younger kids, doesn't mean it wont have your shoot up games etc.. also, the famous nintendo titles are/soon will be on the wii.

now, as for capabilities. yes, no dvd player.. who doesn't have that. no harddrive, well hardrives are nice, but think if you "really" need it. there are CD's, your own computer for that stuff, but yeah.

So then it really comes to..

really like good graphics with good online capapbility? (quite a few good titles here, halo2/halo3 (coming soon)GoW and some zombie one)

or, want to try out something new? a great system for groups of people, but also a great system just for yourself.

people say that the controls get very boring after awhile. this is true in some ways. think of it as the xbox360.. you get a new games, different buttons do different things (not always, but sometimes).. well with the wii, different games, different movements and buttons.

it doesn't exactly get "boring" you just get used to it after sometime. although, when you buy/rent a new game, learning the new movements is always great.

personally, i say wii. the 360 is a great system, but i'm sick of the repetitiveness.

11. Gameacholic908

Gameacholic908 Well-Known Member

Well dont you guys have to ammit that the wii is the console that serious took an extra mile to show its audience what a nex gen console really is, not all about memory and graphics and different design.

12. Sheesh.

Sheesh. Well-Known Member

Wii because 360's blow.

13. p3mmist3n

p3mmist3n New Member

Wii because of the creativness

14. Blue_fire

Blue_fire Well-Known Member

xbox 360 for sure

15. JaeTM

JaeTM Senior Member

PS3 :D