Shia Leboeuf

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by Bassie_94, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Bassie_94

Bassie_94 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Don't know about this tag, something on the right is distracting me. What do you think? :)

2. fluxen

fluxen Well-Known Member

Make it in color and post the n i can decide , this is just bleh imo mate :P kiu tho

3. Unforgiven Soul

Unforgiven Soul Senior Member

<div align="center">

hmm.. imo the left side is more attractive its less chaotic and more bright and eye catching though once i got to i realized otherwise i would suggest a few things:

first its way to chaotic of a sig its not any style (grunge, abstract, smudge, c4d ect) its alot of things in one which would be amazing but its simply not clean enough, even with grunge we have to keep it clean in a messy way.

also i would try to darken some areas with colored shadows and possibly bloch some color in areas around the stock to focus alittle less on him.

remember blending doesnt always mean the render is blindly smoking up from the background.. blending is the technic of "make it fit" which means just that.. make it fit sometimes the edge erasing works.. sometimes the color and shadows put in areas works. sometimes neither one works and you need to put a big black line around the render with the pen tool! lol.. you know its true xD hahahahahaha... anyway.. its a nice concept indeed. its rushed i think.. take abit more time with the next one.. or fix it if you want ^^</div>

4. mobi861

mobi861 Well-Known Member

you should post a v2 with colour so it would be easier to cnc

5. Bassie_94

Bassie_94 Well-Known Member

Thanks all, i will remember it for the next one. Especially Unforgiven Soul, nice long and good comment :)
    @mobi, i dont really have one in colour, sorry.

6. fluxen

fluxen Well-Known Member

next time save in psd and make one in colour

7. Asheru

Asheru Well-Known Member

I'm liking how smooth the right side is, but it looks like it's a prerttymajor case of floating head syndrome

I definitely think it looks better black and white, but it's poorly blended in