Read Important!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Enzyme, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Enzyme

Enzyme Well-Known Member

While scaning my computer today I found a very bad virus i looked at my computer statistics and hacked into my own computer and saw how much damage it had done
    I still cant tell you what it targets i will inform you one thing it does is when you go to delete it it will cause an error on your computer and you won't be able to delete it what you can do is look through your file wall programs that have tried to get acess to things and block it from all acess that is what i did if you dont have a firewall you will have to restore your computer which sucks I am going to watch what the virus does as i unblock it from acess and let it rome around then will get it off by sending it to my downstairs computer that has a virus protection program that should help me get rid of it

anyways the file name is OFAL.exe and is a huge breeding ground for 4 major viruses so if you see anything like it delete it or get off that website.....

2. lllAE86lll

lllAE86lll GR Since 2005

balh im ready to kill that virus .... i have 4 firewall .... i will block all the virus O_O

3. Kazuya

Kazuya Senior Member

generalkid, have you not tried to disable it VIA: Msconfig.exe - start up - disable? Or CTRL + DELETE + SHIFT, and ending the process there?

4. Enzyme

Enzyme Well-Known Member

As i said it is a very dangerous virus and can not be erased without a fight i will update after i watch its behavior