PDA

View Full Version : Win A Free Invision Power Board License!

Andrew
07-30-2005, 04:01 PM
Second in my series of sites to help us all promote our Invision Board forums, is http://www.ipbdirectory.com

It's a free, searchable dmoz-like forum directory where Invision Power Board Forum owners may submit their boards to gain more exposure & backlinks. Reciprocal links are encouraged, but not necessary.

Feel free to submit your forum to as many relevant categories as you wish and suggest any needed categories that I didn't already come up with.

I need your help to get a lot of forums listed in the directory quickly. The more forums in the directory, the more useful it will be. Feel free to list any and all Invision Board Forums that you belong to or know about. (The forum doesn't have to be yours.)

CONTEST!
==============
In order to kick off the site, the user who submits the most new entries to the directory from 8/1/05 to 8/30/05 will receive a 1 yr. Invision Power Board License for your board purchased by myself on your behalf. 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive feature advertising in the IPB Directory site for your forum. The winners will be counted by email address, so be sure to use the same email on all submissions.

The winner will be announced on September 1, 2005

Good luck and thanks all for your help!

I don't plan on entering this contest, it'd be to easy heheh. But i'd love to see a member win, and in the last week of the contest, i'll post some IPB Boards and what categories they'd fit in, to help anyone!

Good luck to all...feel free to submit Invisioneers.com ;)

BFTP

Zarox
07-30-2005, 04:07 PM
nice BFTP, ill have to show Ranukano this, hes trying to get a licensed version :D

FM Phalis
07-30-2005, 04:08 PM
meh lol where did you find this ?? :huh:

Andrew
07-30-2005, 04:38 PM
I visit quite a few ipb boards ;)

Good luck to all who enter; it'd be nice to see someone here actually win a LEGIT license ;) Only 4 forum users here to my knowledge have an actual license, lol.

BFTP

MayurP
07-30-2005, 05:23 PM
One of them is me :D I am proud to have a license :) And Im not entering. I dont need a second one right now. Better to give it to someone else ;)

Michael
07-30-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by BFTP@Jul 30 2005, 01:38 PM
Only 4 forum users here to my knowledge have an actual license, lol.

BFTP
*raises hand* Had a free 1.3.1 board, but wanted to make sure I didnt get hassled later on. Went ahead and spent the money and got 2.0.x and got the license.

MayurP
07-30-2005, 06:39 PM
damn actually i need another one for a domain i have.

matterhorn
07-30-2005, 06:49 PM
MEh, I got IPB for free from a freidn hehe!

Andrew
07-30-2005, 11:44 PM
MEh, I got IPB for free from a freidn hehe! Thanks for the useless post.

Bump for anyone else to see ;) Contest begins Monday

BFTP

MayurP
07-30-2005, 11:48 PM
damn begins monday? i wasted my time for nothing then :lol: i guess ill wait

Firestar
07-31-2005, 12:23 AM
woo i want a free one , enter!!

Andrew
08-03-2005, 03:09 PM
Back to the top.

BFTP