PDA

View Full Version : Color Balance

pimpy101
07-27-2005, 12:20 AM
Hello, i'm making a new sig which im trying to do a fireball in a punch. I created a new layer on top of everything and then i brushed it so basically i got the fireball look already but i needed to add some color when i CTRL+B the color doesnt appear like there is no color there when i do it, i dont want to add an adjustment layer because then the whole sig would be the color i chose for the fireball...sorry if this is confusing

Michael
07-27-2005, 12:31 AM
hold Ctrl and click on the layer. You should see it be selected. Then click the circle cut in half at the bottom of your layers palatte and choose color balance.

BumD!ckBum
07-27-2005, 10:15 AM
if the colour that u are using for the fireball is black and white then you cant add colour as there is nothing to balance.remember black is not a colour.

mohib2
07-27-2005, 06:50 PM
or are you talking about..... image > RGB

pimpy101
07-27-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by HydrogeN@Jul 27 2005, 03:31 AM
hold Ctrl and click on the layer. You should see it be selected. Then click the circle cut in half at the bottom of your layers palatte and choose color balance. mohib the wole thing is white not black at all
hold Ctrl and click on the layer. You should see it be selected. Then click the circle cut in half at the bottom of your layers palatte and choose color balance.Thanks,