PDA

View Full Version : Scrolling


EddieD
02-17-2005, 10:29 PM
Does anyone know why, whenever I scroll down (or up) a page, it doesn't scroll fluently...it just sort of skips down the page, and it's really annoying. Someone please help me out here, this is getting really irritating...

Otondo
02-17-2005, 11:44 PM
go to
control panel>printer&other hardware(or mouse)
a small window will appear choose "wheel" and you can set it from there ;)

EddieD
02-18-2005, 07:05 AM
I have a laptop......so....there is no wheel

D4rX
02-18-2005, 01:46 PM
check if theres a setting like 'smooth scroll' in ur browser settings

EddieD
02-18-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by DarkAZNboi1313@Feb 18 2005, 01:46 PM
check if theres a setting like 'smooth scroll' in ur browser settings
it's not just for my browser, it scrolls like this in everything

D4rX
02-18-2005, 04:07 PM
then kinda sounds like ur laptop is just reallly slow for some reason. have u checked for spyware or stuff like that?

PreludeOfDeath
02-18-2005, 05:41 PM
Well, either your computer is really slow, or there is something slowing you down.

It sounds like your computer cant keep up with refreshing and scrolling reactions.

EddieD
02-18-2005, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by PreludeOfDeath@Feb 18 2005, 05:41 PM
Well, either your computer is really slow, or there is something slowing you down.

It sounds like your computer cant keep up with refreshing and scrolling reactions.
the rest of my computer is running perfecting fine, i checked for viruses, spyware, and all that junk....everything else is smooth

deafeningSILENCE
02-20-2005, 05:30 PM
Clean your mouse. If its a laser mouse...then check your settings.

D4rX
02-21-2005, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by deafeningSILENCE@Feb 20 2005, 10:30 PM
Clean your mouse. If its a laser mouse...then check your settings.
he said its a lappy and has no mouse