PDA

View Full Version : Check it out!

Adroit
07-23-2004, 06:15 PM
Yehaw!!!

I watch the show Reno 911. I am sure some of you have seen it. and once I heard about the "Off duty in Reno" Sweepstakes I entered my self in it once a day, and that sure did pay off.

I Just got this in my E-Mail.

July 23, 2004

To: Ben Silver

Dear Ben ,

On behalf of Comedy Central, I am pleased to inform you that your entry in Comedy Central’s “Off-Duty in Reno” Sweepstakes has been selected as a Third Prize winner. Pending your prompt response to this email notice, you have won a “ Reno 911! The Complete First Season” 2-disc DVD set and an Atari Driver 3 Game. The prize is valued at $80 in total.

Since we do not yet have your address on file, would you kindly send me your name, street address, city, state and zip code by return email.

Once we have received and verified your reply, we will ship the prize to you within 6-8 weeks.

If we have not received a reply from you via email by Monday, August 2, 2004 , we will regretfully note that you have chosen to disqualify yourself and we will choose an alternate winner.

I look forward to receiving your prompt reply and to answering any questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Lou Ann Cardoso

Promotion Manager

Promotion Mechanics, Inc.

Independent Judging Organization for

Comedy Central’s “Off-Duty in Reno ” Sweepstakes

Malachi
07-23-2004, 06:22 PM
Congrats, dude.

Reno is awesome :D

enigma995
07-26-2004, 06:23 PM
Congrats. That show is funny.

Scamp
07-26-2004, 07:23 PM
hehe cool B) congratz and enjoy the DVD's :D

Gez
07-26-2004, 07:57 PM
i have no idea what reno is, but congrats anyway

daprisoner
07-27-2004, 07:52 AM
congrats man, it doesnt realy matter wat it is, WINING is WINING, and u got a GAME< can i have it