PDA

View Full Version : The England World Cup Squad

.Apex
05-08-2006, 11:50 AM
Well I think Sven has finnaly lost it, the World cup is a waste of time for us now.

Goalkeepers
Robinson, P
James, D
Green, R

that is our best possible selection for keepers i think

Defenders
Neville, G
Ferdinand, R
Terry, J
Cole, A
Campbell, S
Carragher, J
Bridge, W

again that could be our best possible selection.

Midfielders
Beckham, D
Carrick, M
Lampard, F
Gerrard, S
Hargreaves, O
Jenas, J
Downing, S
Cole, J
Lennon, A

Well as you can see ive singled out Hargreaves. Hes is a waste of time, the only reason he gets picked is because Sven is friends with Hargreaves's dad and he plays him every game. He is useless and doesnt deserve a spot.

Im glad to see Lennon thier hes a good player, and i think even if he doesnt play the experience will help him

Forwards
Rooney, W
Owen, M
Crouch, P
Walcott, T

Well Walcott is not a good idea hes never played in the Premier League before, and we only have 3 other strikers, and one of them is Crouch, Owen hasn't played for a while and is currently injured and Rooney is also injured

Stand By
Carson, S
Young, L
Reo-Coker, N
Defoe, J
Johnson, A

well Defoe shld be there, he is a good player and is no where near as much of a risk as Walcott. I wanted to see Reo-Coker hes played extremely well for West ham this season.

Surprising Left Behinds
Wright-Phillips, S
King, L
Bent, D
Richardson, K

I would prefer to see Wright-Phillips there more than beckham. He wants it more than becks and he deserves it more. Ledly King has been left out cause of injury however he has a better chance of being Fit than Rooney. Bent is the top English Scorer in the league this season. Did Sven not see Richardsons performance against charlton yesterday?

This squad is a disgrace. Sven has no clue

Majiny
05-08-2006, 11:59 AM
Yeah your screwed =D

Pulse.
05-08-2006, 12:19 PM
some very interesting choices there, yeh sven has lost it since its his final england squad selection :unsure:

downing = yes (great left foot)
hargreaves = no (go play for canada)
walcott = no (no premiership experience, or international completly over-rated)

wright phillips, defoe, bent or richardson should be on there instead.

good to see carrick, jenas and lennon on there ^_^

Zohair
05-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Oppss Yeah thats sad and you're screwed! Damn!

HOOD PROPHET
05-08-2006, 01:58 PM
sad how is it, football is the biggest sport in the world, anyway i dont understand why england have got the hopes up that rooney will be ok, he wont face it

Daz
05-08-2006, 03:01 PM
wheres matt taylor!!
Best attacking defender ever

:P Daz

littleroger
05-08-2006, 03:04 PM
i agree even being a arsenal fan wallcot has got no experience altho he is a good prospect for englands future maybe the next world cup no this one

Blinkz
05-08-2006, 03:18 PM
lol @ rooneys foot. so typical huh? anyways show your support :P

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5658/englanddark7fe.gif

-=DaRKSTaR=-
05-08-2006, 06:12 PM
haha

I was watching this :D

Walcott - Rapid speed thats why he was chosen :)

ANyways strong team nonetheless - Owen going to resume his training and Rooney well cant say - We have to wait :D

But I think it is going to be helova World Cup :D

Wolf
05-08-2006, 06:15 PM
Yeah, we're pretty screwed, specailly without rooney. He may be stupid but he's a good football player.

Lost Prophets
05-08-2006, 07:01 PM
Hope rooney can get his foot healed soon as possible and wescott dont even go there.

Broken
05-08-2006, 07:20 PM
We're getting a new manager anyways, we won't have to endure Sven for TOO much longer.

Fox7574
06-21-2006, 05:54 PM
hargreaves is class, people under rate him maybe becoz hes plays in germany n u havent seen much of him. hes top class and could rival the midfield position. owen out gerrard SS with rooney i would go and hargreaves with lampard in mid

also i would like to wright phillips there also, but how the ---- does he deserve it more, his own fault for movin to chelsea, beckham is one of the best if not the best set piece taker in the world, u also picked out crouch who has scored more goals then any strikers in the tournament and warm up games, jus cus u have somethin against these players doesnt make them crap, if u support england then u shud support their players, grow up u immature :censored:

also rooneys foot was healed before the tournament -_-