PDA

View Full Version : 66yo Killed 15yo Kid

DoomedKiller
03-22-2006, 04:33 PM
a 66yo man killed a 15yo kid for walkin on his lawn.full story in link

link (http://theync.com/r032106lawn.shtml)

.Mc2
03-22-2006, 04:39 PM
wow what a basterd.

DiabloDj1
03-22-2006, 04:55 PM
Crazy old man and his grass..

I say he gets life in prison..he might not have much left in him anyway..

Silencer18
03-22-2006, 05:11 PM
i heard about this...pretty apalling.
what he's been charged with carries a maximum penalty of nineteen years though, i believe.

Sulla
03-22-2006, 05:12 PM
gives new meaning to the old stereotype of old ppl not likin teenagers on their lawn ehh? :o

`Kakashi
03-22-2006, 05:13 PM
stereotypes like him should be put in a huge field with about 200 teenager trouble makers, them all having a baseball bat. then see if after his experience that the kid walknig across his long was really that bad

Greasy Pete
03-22-2006, 05:15 PM
wow thats prettyy bad, but hes probably not going to be charged with anything. if the kid was found to be trespassing, then anybody with a registered gun can kill anybody.

`Kakashi
03-22-2006, 05:17 PM
you have to have a sign up that says no trespassing for it to be legal. if you dont, the kid didnt even get a warning or a chance. the old fag pulled out a gun and shot the kid. how would you feel if you walked in someones lawn and they whipped out a gun and shot you huh?

Silencer18
03-22-2006, 05:17 PM
local trespasing laws differ. but you can't shoot someone unless they pose a threat in that town i believe.
besides, as seen in the news clip, the boy was shot in the street, he was not in his yard at the time. it was previously.

Darkmetal010
03-22-2006, 05:20 PM
Obviously the quiet guy of the neighborhood.
The guy is defintely going to jail for that, too bad he just snapped after those horrible years of having teens step on his lawn.
Now he won't have a lawn, but a big guy named Bubba.

Anti-Hero
03-22-2006, 05:23 PM
i take the old mans side to tell the truth i can see why he did it. he wont get life

`Kakashi
03-22-2006, 05:41 PM
the ------- should get life

Repenta
03-22-2006, 05:48 PM
what an ass hole

Eloquence
03-22-2006, 05:50 PM
Sad, sad story.

Anti-Hero
03-22-2006, 06:08 PM
but it says that he just snaped i mean come on all the guy had was his grass

`Kakashi
03-22-2006, 06:10 PM
^ probably cuz he was a paranoic asshole that every1 hated. probably tried to screw grass and found out that it hurt

Anti-Hero
03-22-2006, 06:16 PM
Or he was a old weak man that had lost his wife with no family and grading kept him alive these kids bulled him for 5 years, he had augments with the dad I presume the police would have been called time after time. And as the neighbor said he knew it was the kid and the old man so there must have always been trouble. If the kid did bully him for 5 years by running on his yard then he got what he had coming sorry to sound harsh but that’s life. He killed him out of hate but then rang 911 and told them his story to get it of his chest he didn’t lie he isn’t a heartless murder the kids just pushed him over the edge

Silencer18
03-22-2006, 06:19 PM
but it says that he just snaped i mean come on all the guy had was his grass

and all the kid had was his whole life in front of him. he was 15 for crying out loud.
if you have problems with neighbors, you call the cops. you don't shoot them with a shotgun.

Aukatrau
03-22-2006, 06:22 PM
instead of killing him.....

I would let him in a room by himself with a pistol with one shot. Not feeding him or giving him anything to drink. Eventually he would die of starving, shooting himself, or just damn bordom. Anyway he should freaking pay for what he did. And if I see him on my lawn killing the basterd is only half of what I will do.

Anti-Hero
03-22-2006, 06:23 PM
And if he were bullying an old man what future would he have? Crime and anti social behavior?

xZEROx
03-22-2006, 06:26 PM
Anit Hero has a point here. The kid was apperently not to keen on the personal boundry area. Plus we have no idea of the background of the old man. The shot gun use was a little out there but the kid shouldn't have thought that he could get away with being so ----y.

There is more than one fault in this story but once again fair balanced news is a bit bias huh?

`Kakashi
03-22-2006, 06:26 PM
jesus christ it was a 15 year old kid. even if the kid was an asshole, he didnt deserve to get frickin shot. what about all the teenageers here? i know someone here is a trouble maker. or put it this way. the old man has to live with this on his conscience for the rest of his life and the kid has to be in a box for what could have been his life.
what about the kids parents? they have to go all their lives with a lsot child. if i were a parent, that old guy would be dead

.parfekt//
03-22-2006, 06:29 PM
You guys are all messed up, the kid deserved it, their freaken family was harassing an INNOCENT OLD MAN and getting his 'buddies' to harass him as well, OH COME ON, GIVE THE GUY SOME ROOM. Wow, that's just messed up, I'm on the old man's side you know why? 'Cause the kid didn't do it just once, he's been doing it for 5 years, 5 FLIPPIN' YEARS. It's funny how they put the 'there's no sidewalk' thing in.. If there's no sidewalk and you know the old man is OBSESSED with his lawn why not go across the road and walk over there.

Blackadder
03-22-2006, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by //hour-duality@Mar 22 2006, 10:10 PM
^ probably cuz he was a paranoic asshole that every1 hated. probably tried to screw grass and found out that it hurt

1. That was uncalled for
2. Maybe if you actually watched the video, other people said he was a friendly man

Don't be a dumbass duality.

Anti-Hero
03-22-2006, 06:33 PM
I am saying the shotgun was a bit extreme but if he had tried to get help asked for help and didn’t get it then measurements where taken. Look at it this way you love making computer art but every time you do it some one rips the art and takes all the cred at first you leave it but EVERY time you make something the same person rips it and takes the cred you tell every 1 but no one helps would that effect your life?

mC² flexik
03-22-2006, 06:35 PM
I'm on the Old Man's Side. The Kid deserved to die I mean for 5 ----ing years he been bullying the man, and you know what? Not just the kid, his parents and his friend's too. He actually mowed it a few times a day, how would you feel to the fact that what you worked on for so long ahd been messed up. He even phoned 911 admitting to. Geez, kids these days.

DoomedKiller
03-22-2006, 06:38 PM
i see all the sides and i will be neatrul on this cause i dont need anymore neg reps. yes he did have a right to shoot the kid if he was on the lawn. but the kid wasnt on the lawn.

Anti-Hero
03-22-2006, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by DoomedKiller@Mar 22 2006, 10:38 PM
i see all the sides and i will be neatrul on this cause i dont need anymore neg reps. yes he did have a right to shoot the kid if he was on the lawn. but the kid wasnt on the lawn.

And the video takes the kids side if you listen to the words the news team use it sides the story to the kids side easily. Heres a example your asked to watch a video twice at different times and are asked to estimate the speed of the car. The first question is asked like this “how fast was the car going when it hit the boy” and the 2nd time you are asked “how fast was the car going when it smashed into the boy”

Sorry about the grammar im kinda tippsy

Mcal
03-22-2006, 07:06 PM
---- that guy
i walk on a guys lawn every day to get home hope i dont get shot at

DiabloDj1
03-22-2006, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Aukatrau@Mar 22 2006, 06:22 PM
instead of killing him.....

I would let him in a room by himself with a pistol with one shot. Not feeding him or giving him anything to drink.* Eventually he would die of starving, shooting himself, or just damn bordom.* Anyway he should freaking pay for what he did.* And if I see him on my lawn killing the basterd is only half of what I will do.

You are the sickest son of a bitch I've ever seen.

Sulla
03-22-2006, 08:28 PM
killing the kid was too extreme. but personally, i feel no pity for the kid.
he bullied the poor old guy for 5 years, it's one thing to screw around a bit, but for 5 years, he couldn't have gone on expecting no consequences. and knowing a man's one and only joy is his lawn, and disrespecting his requests to stay off of it, and just to be an a--hole, wrecking it, the kid was worse than the old man.
i'm not saying this justifies killing him, but the kid definetly should have been punished, and again, i feel no pity for him or his family

portopottey69
03-22-2006, 08:29 PM
WOW.

The insanity this world brings.

Wuzie
03-22-2006, 08:32 PM
lol im scared to go walking now cause we dont have any sidewalks :|

SomeThingCreepy
03-22-2006, 08:38 PM
dude its sad when someone is killed.

R.I.P

Ice92888
03-22-2006, 08:47 PM
Hmm.... the world is just screwed up nowadays, but yeah, like greasey said, he can be dropped of all charges if the kid was found to be trespassing.

SantaMayCry
03-22-2006, 09:40 PM
Ill bet you money the old man was obsessive compulsize, that can lead you to do crazy things

SniperStud
03-22-2006, 10:00 PM
wow wtf....

beat89
03-22-2006, 10:11 PM
Nobody DESERVED to die. Both of those people had at least some life in front of them. Now they either have no life, or a life in prison.

Obviously this old man is not a bad guy, he did something in the heat of the moment, realized it and called .the cops. While the kid is certainly not blame free either.

It was more of a mutual event. The old man did it, but the kid caused it. No one is blame free here.

MonsterLishis
03-22-2006, 10:25 PM
Hmmm. I thought it would be in Texas... It is still horrible.

DefaultVoid
03-23-2006, 01:37 AM
WTF?! Shouldn't it be the other way around? Let's slap that old man.

DEADRIp
03-23-2006, 03:33 AM
------- i mean who would want to kill a kid

Shinobi
03-23-2006, 08:40 AM
what a bitch......

Trax
03-23-2006, 09:18 AM
That son of a b*tch!

xZEROx
03-23-2006, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by DEADRIp@Mar 23 2006, 12:33 AM

Probally some old man who had nothing but his landscaping to live for. An old man who had watched day by day as this boy had repeatedly disregarded the mans plea to keep his feet from the grass. And probally an old man that found that talking wasn't the solution and in a fit of rage found a gun and used it to stop the torment. He did know he was wrong. Although it won't bring the boy back to life he did find his fault and put himself on the stand for it.

seppuku
03-23-2006, 09:44 AM
no pity for the kid here...
he did harrass the man and stuff

Ortix
03-23-2006, 10:06 AM
when i'll se him on my lawn, i'll bust is head :P

just kiddin'

(damn -------)

Still.HerexEDGE
03-23-2006, 03:32 PM
Thats really sad. But at the same time kinda funny. =/

Youngblood
03-23-2006, 04:53 PM
no pity? so he stepped on his lawn, we all do something like that to someone even if we don't realize it, nothing gives anyone to take someone's life

Spartan000
03-23-2006, 05:13 PM
That video is exactly why I hate the media(News shows). They only show one side to the story, now idiots will just follow their wording and catch the spirit in the heat of the moment

About the actual case, I also don't feel sorry for the kid. I had experience with bullying too. People who never have don't know crap about what its like. This kid actually had the nerve to keep tormenting him and expected him not to do anything. That's what keeps people like him going. I'm not saying he should have been shot, but something should have been done to him. I'm not talking about torturing him, and not about giving him a talking to, or a 'time out.' Done something severe, but not to severe as killing him would have been appropriate. And by the way, the man confessed to killing him. What would you have done in a similair situation? Go the phone, dial 911, and say you just killed someone?

I'm sorry I have a lack of sympathy, but at the moment I just don't give a damn.

lazyman
03-23-2006, 05:20 PM
last month a guy from my highschool (15yr old) raped a 67 year old women inside of her house. i guess old people get revenge in due time.

blacksunrise
03-23-2006, 08:48 PM
Nah man, that old guy doesn't have the authority to kill anyone. He should have cussed the kid out or called the cops.

Think about it, that kid is DEAD. He's never gonna be anything now. Because some old f**ker couldn't deal. That old dude got to live life, the kid doesn't.

I really hope Bubba meets that old dude soon. The kid might have been a jerk, but if he grew up he probably wouldn't feel good about doin that. I mean, had the old dude just pointed the gun the kid would never come near his house again.

SM Ciel
03-23-2006, 10:25 PM
man old ppl wonder why we hate them.... thats just wrong...

.Simplicity
03-23-2006, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by //hour-duality@Mar 22 2006, 09:13 PM
stereotypes like him should be put in a huge field with about 200 teenager trouble makers, them all having a baseball bat. then see if after his experience that the kid walknig across his long was really that bad

Uh huh, let them beat him to death for killing someone, nice punishment genius, it would be hypocritical.

Old news, heard about it a few days ago...I bet when/if he gets out of jail, no one walks on his lawn again. Trespassing lesson learnt.

@blacksunrise - To your 'had the kid have grown up he probably would have felt bad about doing it'(or something along those lines); I highly doubt that ANY kid would feel bad about cutting through peoples yards when they grow up...seriously...

.sentinel
03-23-2006, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by xZEROx+Mar 23 2006, 08:40 AM--><!--QuoteBegin-DEADRIp@Mar 23 2006, 12:33 AM

Probally some old man who had nothing but his landscaping to live for. An old man who had watched day by day as this boy had repeatedly disregarded the mans plea to keep his feet from the grass. And probally an old man that found that talking wasn't the solution and in a fit of rage found a gun and used it to stop the torment. He did know he was wrong. Although it won't bring the boy back to life he did find his fault and put himself on the stand for it.
[/b]

You got it right on the spot. What he did was wrong but it was a burst of rage. What he should hae done was called the cops but he did get a life sentence for him (19 Years in prison for a 66 year old man is going to be tough).

NiVeK
03-23-2006, 11:38 PM
dont mess with lawns
i forgive the old man

.parfekt//
03-23-2006, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by .sentinel+Mar 23 2006, 10:57 PM-->Originally posted by xZEROx@Mar 23 2006, 08:40 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-DEADRIp@Mar 23 2006, 12:33 AM

You got it right on the spot. What he did was wrong but it was a burst of rage. What he should hae done was called the cops but he did get a life sentence for him (19 Years in prison for a 66 year old man is going to be tough).
[/b]

Man, you guys are one sided. After being abused for 5 years you think you wouldn't snap? Dude.. if I was abused for 1 day I'd beat down the kid who's flipping me off, I can't stand a second getting abused by some big shot that knows jack :censored: . First of all, 5 years, 5 years a whole family.. has abused this poor old man.. 5 years buddy, you hear that? OLD man, 5 years of ABUSE, he walked on the lawn on purpose so, he deserves it. You don't go abusing a man for 5 years and then walk on his lawn after he cut it 3 times.

c6x Essn
03-24-2006, 12:04 AM
hehe, ---- like this almost makes me lose faith in the human race

l0nleystranger
03-25-2006, 01:50 AM
Yeah, i read about this in the paper...thats just "crossing the line" horrible...

-Verve-
03-25-2006, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by .parfekt//+Mar 23 2006, 09:51 PM-->Originally posted by .sentinel@Mar 23 2006, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by xZEROx@Mar 23 2006, 08:40 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-DEADRIp@Mar 23 2006, 12:33 AM

Man, you guys are one sided. After being abused for 5 years you think you wouldn't snap? Dude.. if I was abused for 1 day I'd beat down the kid who's flipping me off, I can't stand a second getting abused by some big shot that knows jack :censored: . First of all, 5 years, 5 years a whole family.. has abused this poor old man.. 5 years buddy, you hear that? OLD man, 5 years of ABUSE, he walked on the lawn on purpose so, he deserves it. You don't go abusing a man for 5 years and then walk on his lawn after he cut it 3 times.
[/b]

Hmm...yeah, lets see here.

Most obviously lawn>a young mans life..yep..your a genius

You guys are all idiots. He harassed him by walking on his lawn. Yes, it was rude..but to take a young mans life over it is plain stupid. All your ----ing morons saying the kid deserved to die..well, have fun rotting in hell you sick -------s. No person..NO PERSON deserves to die over something like this..I don't care if they harassed someone by walking on a lawn that was extremely cared for..you don't deserve to have your life taken away.

Put the old man away, hope he enjoys having the young childs parents having to live with burying their own child.

Nir0s
03-25-2006, 02:51 AM
Old people have old habbits.

mattcairns
03-25-2006, 03:55 AM
I say they tickle him to death with blades of grass. If that doesn't work cut his nads off and let him bleed to death.

Well I just figured out how to solve the sexual predator problem that like little children and stuff. Just cut the penis off.

Rave-
03-26-2006, 08:34 PM
BOOM HEADSHOT!

s0ulja
03-26-2006, 11:23 PM
Damn old people and there lawn. :S

DoomedKiller
03-27-2006, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Rave-@Mar 27 2006, 12:34 AM
BOOM HEADSHOT!

wow dont u have enough neg reps 4 spammin i belive

.ArctiC.
03-27-2006, 01:24 AM
i guess that is what happens when an obsession turns you insane. it's just the same as a passion crime. poor kid

ViperAFK
03-27-2006, 05:16 PM
I can see why the old man did it, But i dont side with the fact that he flipped put and shot a 15 year old kid.

Redeemed
03-27-2006, 05:23 PM
I know old people are getting paranoid, but this is too much

biffo
03-27-2006, 05:35 PM
im sideing with the old man. he was tormented and the kid got punished

not saying shooting him was the right thing to do but i dnt feel sorry for either party. they are both guilty in one way or another.

.ArctiC.
03-27-2006, 08:00 PM
still, that doesnt justify having the kid's brain smeared all over his beautiful lawn

KryptoKnight
03-27-2006, 08:43 PM
geez... is it just me or does he have some probkems?

still tho: I'd kill someone if they were on my lawn no doubt *trying to be all tough*

Adam42292
03-27-2006, 09:39 PM
Old people are deadly! Im gonna make sure i never walk on any old dudes yard anymore. Dont want to get pwnt by a shotty

nekogai555
03-28-2006, 03:12 AM
I will never play on our grumpy 'ol neighbor's lawn ever again. I don't want to end up like that kid. :(

Kami
03-28-2006, 03:35 AM
What a psycho, it's a damn lawn. I'd say jail for life to him. Sure you'd be angry if someone walked on your grass. But shooting some poor kid with a gun for something petty like that was unreason of him.

Zohair
03-28-2006, 03:46 AM
Yeah thats right ^

YABOY*
03-28-2006, 08:08 AM
dam.. thats waaaay to far to go if som1 is on ur lawn!

ShipWrecker
03-28-2006, 12:17 PM
Another messed up story. We need some upbeat ones.

Badboss
03-28-2006, 12:28 PM
I heard about this news..

poor kid.

Repenta
03-28-2006, 12:47 PM
what happened to the attacker?

R E V O
03-28-2006, 01:10 PM
Pretty stupid... Maybe I should shoot every person who walks through my yard. There would be like 10 different deaths, lol.

Ami
03-28-2006, 01:44 PM
15 years old gone forever. Never even got to experience life, kids screw up it is no excuse to pull out a gun walk outside and shoot the young teenager yes I do think he deserved to be punished but not be dead, his hole life gone all of his friends just lost a friend his parents lose there son.. 15 years old.. I know how it feels to lose a friend and now all of those people have to go threw that and i find that sickening. The old man made a mistake and a very big mistake that kid is gone now. And he will have to live with the guilt of killing him forever and I think that is worse then going to jail or any punishment that you can give someone, its not like he killed the boy and tried to hide is body.. right after he did it he new he made a mistake so he picked up the phone and dialed 911 and told them that he had done it and his hole story this obvisouly put him over the edge, but he made a massive mistake of killing that young boy he wont get to experience the joy of life.. nothing. And that really saddens me. All though I did not know the boy anyone dieing at such a young age is terrible.

Rest In Peace

Nicasus
03-28-2006, 02:41 PM
Thats just.... psycho :o

Its just a lawn xD :P

.sentinel
03-28-2006, 02:47 PM
and his lawn was his life. The kid was harrassing him for 5 years so he deserved to get punished BUT not to the extent that was shooting him.

kirkf
03-28-2006, 02:53 PM
-_- Sad thing is that if he did that in England he propably only wouldve gotten a few years.
Stupid government.

Never know what the kid was doing though. I agree that the kid shouldn't have been killed. But the old man shouldve got it on camera etc and reported it.
Old people and their 'New Technology' though.

Blackadder
03-28-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Kami@Mar 28 2006, 07:35 AM
What a psycho, it's a damn lawn. I'd say jail for life to him. Sure you'd be angry if someone walked on your grass. But shooting some poor kid with a gun for something petty like that was unreason of him.

Did you even read the story? He cut his lawn 3 times a day. It was his life.

The kid harrassed him, and got punished.

Shooting the kid was a bit too far, but still, he shouldn't have been harrassing an old man.

r3m1x
03-28-2006, 09:37 PM
I just learned something about myself. After watching the video I didn't first think "poor kid" or "crazy old guy" ... I thought "OMG...ownt"

...poor kid.

Drahgon
03-29-2006, 10:30 PM
wow...the old man...is..damn it words cant even explain it...hes just a maniac...ya the kid was on his lawn...but its a LAWN...like wtf can happen to it?...all the grass dies suddenly cuz a kid walked over it?!?!?

Jamesio
03-30-2006, 12:35 AM
That little punk learned his lesson.

superscience890
03-30-2006, 01:04 AM
Well the kid deserved to be punished but killed... That's a little extreme.... After all, the old man could have just told the police about the kid...

Red Dragon
03-30-2006, 05:03 AM
holy ---- :blink:

thats seriously messed up

Morgoth
03-30-2006, 09:12 AM
I agree with .sentinel that the kid should be punished, but being shot? That's just wrong.
Why not warn the kid not to walk on his grass, and if he does more than once, call the police or someone, it's not worth a lifetime sentance to not even enjoy having a kid not walk on his lawn.
I'm going to remember to never piss any old men with guns off :o

BBQ FTW
03-30-2006, 09:19 AM
there are some sick people in this world...

†Red†
03-30-2006, 12:34 PM
thats messed up man...he should rot in jail

aimee
03-30-2006, 12:51 PM
For walking on his lawn??? :o
I can't believe it, that's terrible!!

.tekno
03-30-2006, 12:54 PM
That's just sick , can't believe it

yozie
03-31-2006, 03:29 PM
Unbeleivable, no one in their right mind would/should do that...

.:Flux:.
03-31-2006, 06:15 PM
I would have killed the kid, well, at least shot him with the gun. Think of it this way a retired old man whos only passion is his yard, he was fanatical about it. He mowed it several times a day and measure the length. The kid had been screwing around with his yard for 5 years. I can see why he exploded, the kid isnt some innocent little boy, he was harrasing the man till the brink of him killing him. A peacefull quite old man does not go and shoot a 15yo boy for no reason.

[.BC.] bsk84091
03-31-2006, 06:35 PM
WTF is wrogn with people honestly is grass that precious to him

XXLORDXX
03-31-2006, 07:24 PM
F---ing crazy people. The world doesnt need those kind of people. Poor kid man.

X-5
03-31-2006, 08:54 PM
is pretty sad but killing in the world happen everyday...so sad