PDA

View Full Version : Saw

Blazeman
02-11-2006, 06:59 PM
SAW

http://www.kibbee.ca/Blog/Images/saw.jpg

Blazeman's Review

In my personal opinion saw is one of the movies that has about a 50/50 chance of people liking it or they didn't like it at all. Its one of those twisted movies were you have so much suspese in the movie that it kinda starts gettign old.

Saw is also a weird movie of how stories of each victim seem to do things bad and this killer is making them be happy for living. The sick thing of this movie is he never kills anyone but he makes them pretty much kill themselves.

In rating Saw i would have to say that the ending about made me jump out of my seat becuase i never guessed that kind of ending at all. But it lose any interset to watch it twice since it gets old after just one time. Also this movie can seem way to suspenseful and drove me insane waiting for the movie to finally finish up. I'll never watch it again since i have no desire to see it more than what i had to in the first time around.

I don't recommend buying saw but i do recommend renting it becuase it is a god movie to watch once, but after that it looses its effect of a good movie.

SAW's Movie Review Rating (out of 5)
:) :) :)

-Blazeman

michaelo123
02-11-2006, 07:13 PM
good review but a little bit to small.i agree with only renting as it gets boring quickly.nice one blaze

Blazeman
02-11-2006, 09:27 PM
Edited the topic :)

Ya one time is enough for me on this movie

Classified
02-11-2006, 10:57 PM
saw - this is a klass film .. it was actually quite creepy i thought , real good twist too it , still not got a chance to see 2nd yet ... but looks just as good , i highly recommend catching both :D

Brewha002
02-12-2006, 06:04 PM
A classic, it so original and has so many twists. One of my favs.

Blazeman
02-13-2006, 11:45 AM
Ya but my interset in watching it is very low...

dys0n
02-13-2006, 02:42 PM
i enjoyed watching this film agree with it getting boring

dementia
02-14-2006, 03:26 AM
best. movie. ever. (as far as suspense/thrillers are concerned)

i still enjoy it every time i see it, much like "The Cell" (if you thought Saw was messed up, this movie will seriously be making your gut twist). I admire the thought process behind it all. I relate it to real life and the twists and such. Even after knowing whats happening its still a great movie to me. It is completely not your typical suspense movie, such as the movie "Hostage" with Bruce Willis, where you get bored of the movie after the first time you saw it. Saw is one of the few movies I can watch repeatadly in the suspense genre and not get thuroughly bored of it.

zIldJiaN.!
02-24-2006, 05:16 AM
is it like neccessary to watch this before SAW 2?

`c r e a m
02-24-2006, 06:05 AM
omg i loved this film.....its genius....i aint seen saw2 yet but i really want to.

id recomend ne1 to see that film

Blazeman
02-24-2006, 12:19 PM
lmao Saw 2 is alot better then this movie

13d Lucidity
02-24-2006, 08:12 PM
I don't agree, SAW is a perfect movie to buy, everytime you watch it you notice something different or understand more....but good review man :)

Greasy Pete
02-25-2006, 11:26 AM
nice review, i thought the movie was great..

ahaha the poster is disgusting

ling999rp
02-25-2006, 11:30 AM
I own the movie and I like to watch it once in awhile, so far I have watched it 2 times. First time was okay second, all the thrill is taken away. Not really worth buying but as said before better to rent the movie.

kreShnik
02-25-2006, 01:05 PM
its a good movie, if you understand the movie, i liked it alot very good ending, especialy SAW 2 is out not very very nice movie..

George89
02-25-2006, 01:45 PM
i actually thought it was good to watch it a second time so you can see it play out when you know what is really going on

camus66
03-31-2006, 11:40 AM
5/5 loved the first one loved the seccond one ^^ great movies
keep u in the edge of ur sit the who˝le movie and its definetly a have to watch movie...

up2ditime
04-02-2006, 11:33 AM
i saw this flim last night i love it really sick and twisting never expected that ending thought it would have ended like all those hors with the victims escaping but insted people die i love this movie really good suspense but only watch 2 times max cuz it gets old

*fire*
04-04-2006, 06:28 PM
really, really good moive